Email me or leave a comment if you've any enquiries :). DON'T ASK ME TO TEXT YOU. Meetups at Bt batok/West areas. Read my T&Cs before proceeding.

Please use the tabs below to navigate:

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Terms & Conditions

General
  • No refunds/exchanges once sold. Please ask all questions/check the item(s) on the spot before accepting them.
  • No cancelling/changing of orders once confirmed. Dead buyers will be blacklisted.
  • I do not do reservations, unless you make a deposit sum.
  • Trades OK only if you've what I want. Topups will have to be done accordingly if there's a price difference.
  • PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO TEXT YOU. Ask all questions via email please! I'll only give out my number upon confirmation of meet up arrangements.
  • Trades will all only be done via meet up, no postage.

Meetups
  • I will not do meetups for those without handphones.
  • Meetups only at my convenience - West areas. NO I do not do meetups at LRTs/shopping malls/your void deck/anywhere else besides MRT stations! Don't bother commenting if you cannot do meetups at West areas/if you're unwilling to compromise to meet at somewhere in between for both of us/if you don't want to opt for postage if all else fails.
  • PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE MEETUP TIME ONCE CONFIRMED. Inform me AT LEAST A DAY IN ADVANCE if you can't make it.
  • Please DO NOT be late for meet ups! I will only wait a maximum of 15 minutes. After that I'll walk off, and you will be blacklisted. Either that or you'll have to pay for being late. $1 for every 5 mins. I've had enough of having people make me wait for up to AN HOUR.
  • Please tap out if we're meeting at Bt Batok MRT, unless I happen to be inside the station. I'll not deal through the gates because I don't want to get caught by the security.
  • If we are meeting at other MRT stations (apart from Bt Batok), I will most likely be inside, so please tap in. If I'm buying from you, I'll tap out. Let's play fair.

Payment & postage matters
  • I accept concealed cash/fund transfer/pay upon meet up
  • I'm not responsible for lost mails if you opted for NORMAL postage. PLEASE DO NOT COME BUGGING ME WHEN YOUR ITEM IS LOST. If you do not trust me, do not deal with me. If you want to make sure your item arrives safely, opt for meetup or REGISTERED postage, please!
  • Prices do not include postage costs. Unless specified, all items will be sent to you via normal postage unless you request for registered instead. Registered mails will only be done on Fridays.
  • NO bargaining over postage costs! I'm not the one earning it so I will not waive it for you. If you don't want to pay for postage, opt for meetup!
NOTE: Meetups preferred over postage.

I've the right to amend any of the T&Cs at my own discretion. By commenting, you've agreed to all of my T&Cs above. If there's any disputes during/after our deal, I'd only direct you back to here. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLY ANY OF THE T&Cs ABOVE BUT YOU'VE CONFIRMED WITH ME AND YOU WANT TO BACK OUT, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BLACKLIST YOU.

To thank you for reading my T&Cs carefully, if you intend to purchase anything from me, you can quote "LOVEANDWINGS!!!" and I'll give you $1 discount! Please do not ask me if the item can fit you when I've provided you with measurements. Use your own discretion/measure your own clothes to check if it fits you. I won't be responsible if the items don't fit you.

Please credit me if you're going to use my pictures to resell the items. I take great effort to take the pics and watermark them, do not simply steal them for your own reselling purposes.

Pixels credited to MissVHome